Jessica B's Reviews > The Warlord Wants Forever

The Warlord Wants Forever by Kresley Cole

Oct 12, 2011

bookshelves: kresley-cole, own, favourite-reads, vampires, re-reads, 2011, 2015, jessica-s-2015-challenge, short-story, demons, 3-reads
Read in November, 2015 — I own a copy , read count: 3

I just completed this short story for the third time and I still absolutely loved it! I'm getting ready to do a re-read of the series on audio and knew I had to get this one in first!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Warlord Wants Forever.

Quotes Jessica B Liked

Kresley Cole
“He swallowed. “Have you no modesty?” Never in his life had he encountered a female so quick to be naked. Of course, he’d never in his life encountered a female who should so utterly be naked at any chance.”

Kresley Cole
“Wroth, darling,” she purred, smiling so sweetly. “I can’t wait for the next time I get to put my mouth on you.” In an instant the smile faded and she snapped her teeth and yanked her head back as if she was chewing something free.”

Kresley Cole
“You’ll strip in front of a vampire when you don’t even know his name?”
“You’re right! So what’s your name?”
“My answer will be as forthcoming as yours. What do you want it to be?”
“Some kind of name that fits a battle-scarred,overgrown vampire warlord.”

“What’s your name?”
“What do you want it to be?”
“Are you a vampire?”
“Not the last time I checked.”

“How old are you?”
“Physiologically, I’m twenty-five. Chronologically, I’m…not.”

Kresley Cole
“I’ll begin with the most basic.What are you?”
“Pussy Cat Doll?” she asked, immediately doing a slow headshake at his look. “Judge, jury and
executioner.” He scowled. Her eyes lit up. “Transient! What? Really. No? Babe in Toyland?”

Kresley Cole
“Torture?” she asked with a laugh. “My first piece of information I’ll divulge to you? I wouldn’t recommend trying to torture me. I dislike it and grow sulky under pincers.
It’s a fault.”