Terry's Reviews > French Silk

119550
Oct 11, 11

bookshelves: favorite-author, first-reads
Read in October, 2011, read count: 1 - will listen to again

Sandra Brown is one of my all-time favorite authors. If her name is on a book, I know I'm going to like it. (This was one of her earlier books; hence, the sappy sounding sex scenes). However I still liked it because of her suspense, and not being able to figure out who's done it until the end of the book. Plus, I love the fact that she writes quite a bit about New Orleans, The French Quarter, and Louisiana.

Ms. Brown is a very versatile author who never fails to deliver whether writing romance, suspense or a combination of both. Sandra Brown is like a fine wine; she's gotten better with age.
(She's also one of, if not the most, generous authors I know. When I received this book in the mail, she had generously enclosed another of her other books in the package with this one. Thank you Ms. Brown!)

*Disclosure of Material Connection: I received this book free through Goodreads. (Thank you Sandra Brown for the opportunity to read this book). I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read French Silk.