Kimberly Bower (gladeslibrarian)'s Reviews > Seriously... I'm Kidding

Seriously... I'm Kidding by Ellen DeGeneres

5819616
This book was horrible! No seriously… I’m just kidding. It wasn’t really horrible. Rather, it was enlightening and funny. (That last bit would have sounded much better if she had said it. I’m sure of it.) DeGeneres is one of the few people who can make you laugh through a blow-by-blow of her preparation for a colonoscopy. After the blow-by-blow she tells you the importance of regular colonoscopies. Not only should you get one, but you should keep getting them. Forever. Or until you stop eating. Or breathing. Whichever comes first. Her book is straight talk for anyone who can’t handle the truth unless it comes on a spoonful of laughter. Not to worry, she touches on subjects other than colonoscopies. She’ll keep you laughing while subliminally planting thoughts in your head about life, love, friends, family, and happiness and about not eating almonds in a casino. It would be best not to read it in a place where laughter would confirm your lunacy.

NOTE: I requested and received a copy of this title via NetGalley.com but made no commitment to review it.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Seriously... I'm Kidding.