Carter's Reviews > Taken at Dusk

Taken at Dusk by C.C. Hunter

Apr 11, 12

Read from April 10 to 11, 2012

** spoiler alert ** I'm finished!!!!! And it was amazing!!!!! Gods, I want to know who the ghost was . . . at the end of the book. And I totally called the ghost being Daniel's mom when you saw her first being pregnant. And the "Brightens", I'd figured they were her real grandparents, and I'd been close. The woman had been her Great Aunt!!!! What she really was, I really wasn't expecting that . . . but I loved it all the same!!!!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Taken at Dusk.

04/10/2012 page 6
2.0% "Was waiting for this book. Glad it's finally out!!!!"

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Leazette how did you get to read it?

message 2: by Jamie (new)

Jamie HOW DID YOU GET TO READ IT, TELL ME!!!!! lol

Bite Me Read Me -.- the spoiler was too tempting XD

message 4: by Carter (new) - added it

Carter lol, yeah, spoilers always are tempting . . .

and yeah, like I said . . . amazon had let me read the first few pages before I had even gotten Awake at Dusk . . .

message 5: by Ivan (new)

Ivan Chapman please tell me what she is!!! i heard she's a ghost hunter? if she is what powers does that entail?

message 6: by Carter (new) - added it

Carter Well, that would be wrong. That's not what she is. But I'm not allowed to tell you, you'll just have to read and find out ;). I know, you must hate me cause I won't spoil. But I get mad when people spoil it for me . . . so yeah, so sorry!!

message 7: by Abbey (new) - added it

Abbey does anyone have the pdf version im dying toread it,

Sharon you should really hide your review, as it gives away the whole book.

message 9: by Carter (new) - added it

Carter Well, I believe in all technicality since you read a review, it would mean that the person was finished with the book. Therefore it can easily be figured that the review would have some information those who didn't read the book wouldn't already be aware of.

Also, I didn't reveal everything. There are still some amazing secrets from the book that I didn't share but really want to. Though that would completely ruin the book, so I'm not planning to. I also didn't tell what she really was, so the only thing I killed was who her relatives were.

message 10: by Ren (new) - rated it 3 stars

Ren Who did she end up with at the end?

message 11: by Jess (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jess I know, I was like, what?? (about what she was) Now im curious about ht at more then she is! Im gonna lose sleep over it

message 12: by Carter (new) - added it

Carter Jess wrote: "I know, I was like, what?? (about what she was) Now im curious about ht at more then she is! Im gonna lose sleep over it"

New book comes out in october, I believe, of this year.

Clarissa Morgenstern OMG!! I love this series!!! Kylie and Lucas end up together and I think that they r sooooo cute together!!! This is definetely one of my favorite series ever!! Thx c.c. Hunter for creating this book series!! :)

Mikkayla(Mikki//kayla) This is one of my favorite series EVER!!!!!!