Kara Roberts's Reviews > Twilight

Twilight by Stephenie Meyer

Isabella Swan's move to Forks, a small, perpetually rainy town in Washington, could have been the most boring move she ever made. But once she meets the mysterious and alluring Edward Cullen, Bella's life takes a thrilling and terrifying turn. Up until now, Edward has managed to keep his vampire identity a secret in the small community he lives in, but now nobody is safe, especially Bella, the person Edward holds most dear. The lovers find themselves balanced precariously on the point of a knife—between desire and danger. Deeply romantic and extraordinarily suspenseful, Twilight captures the struggle between defying our instincts and satisfying our desires. This is a love story with bite.

Wonderful book to introduce to middle schoolers, however it could be inappropriate for some students. I would recommend that you get a parent's consent. The book is very interesting and will hold student's attention. There are 3 other books that students could read after this. This is a book that teachers could build on. They could show that reading can be enjoyable and build on the fact that books are not boring if you find ones that you are interested in.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Twilight.