Guilty Pleasures's Reviews > The Dom Who Loved Me

Sep 03, 14

bookshelves: favorites, kindle-amazon
Read in October, 2011

DiDi's review posted on Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

I just found another favorite BDSM author. The Dom Who Loved Me has off the chart smexin', a hotter than hot DOM, a fiesty sub (who wasn't sure she was a sub), humor and a SMOKIN' hot secondary cast. The best part...there is in intriguing story to go with the BDSM line. This is truly a romantic suspense with BDSM elements.

The bigger they are the harder they fall and this is so true with Sean, he sees Grace and knows she is the one. Grace leads him on a merry chase. Sean is uber Alpha, Grace is not a sub, but has read enough BDSM romances to be interested. She is fiesty though and does not submit easily and only in the bedroom. She gives Sean hell constantly. I especially love when she sasses Sean's brother Ian, who is ever more Alpha and a stronger DOM than Sean.

At times I want to hug Sean and tell him it's going to be ok, and times I want to punch him, then there is one part where my heart breaks for Sean...the emotions Lexi Blake describes had me crying with him. Grace I just LOVED a lot of her reminds me of me..her feelings about wanting to give up control...sighh..This book is set in the Dallas-Ft Worth area and being a Texas girl myself, I need to head north to find me one (or two) of these sexy Doms =)

As much as I LOVED Sean, I am also intrigued by his brother Ian, Liam, Eve, Alex and the menage boys, Adam & Jake.

I LOVED THE DOME WHO LOVED ME and cannot wait for the next book, which looks like it might include the sexy Adam and Jake.

LB also introduced a couple of new BDSM terms, SAM and tourist, I hadn't heard of before, and it was nice because she also included what they meant in the story.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Dom Who Loved Me.

**Nicole this is one of my favorite series... they keep getting better!!!