Julia's Reviews > The Hollows Insider

The Hollows Insider by Kim Harrison

Oct 10, 2011

Read in August, 2011

Reviewed at RexRobotReviews.com

The Hollows Insider is an amazing visual depiction of The Hollows series by Kim Harrison. This book is nothing short of spectacular- If you are a fan of The Hollows, I HIGHLY recommend picking up this book. It is very heavy on the graphics, so I didn't even try reading it on my Kindle. It looked brilliant on Adobe Digital Editions on my computer.

I am extremely excited for this book to be released (October 25, 2011) because I'm enamored with The Hollows series. Kim Harrison takes my breath away with each and every book in this series. They get better with each addition. I'm still giddy that I was able to read this early. It is packed full of great maps, character profiles, spell guides, charm recipes and "secret" correspondence. I think that the character profiles may have been my favorite. We also get a brand new short story. I'm not a huge fan of short stories- but I will take ANYTHING from Kim Harrison while I await the next novel- due out February 2012.

Kim Harrison has easily become an author that is on my must buy list. If you haven't checked out her Hollows series- do it! It is easily one of my top five favorite Urban Fantasy series. It has made me cry, laugh, and want to throw the book against the wall with frustration. I'm going to be devastated when this series finally concludes. Thankfully, Kim wrote The Hollows Insider- which is wonderfully entertaining and will surely keep me entertained while I await A PERFECT BLOOD, book 10 for the Hollows.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Hollows Insider.