Bubbles Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions 's Reviews > Gone to Pieces

Oct 10, 2011

it was ok
bookshelves: free
Read on October 10, 2011

This was not for me at all. This is just one long Master/slave scene with a fancy sex toy doll. The MC seemed like a complete bastard, like the kind of gay that would come home and kick his dog just cause. The doll seemed more like a child and the whole thing just wasn’t for me at all
7 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Gone to Pieces.

Comments (showing 1-12)

dateUp arrow    newest »

message 12: by Heather C (new)

Heather C "kind of gay" lmao

Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions yeah there is a reason all he can get is a sex toy to abuse. damn gay gives gays a bad rep

message 10: by Heather C (new)

Heather C :( poor gays

Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions yeah you're lucky this isn't in the antho you're reading

message 8: by Heather C (new)

Heather C Yeah I'm like you and starting to think I don't want to read them all

Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions lol but i trying to read them all it is my goal

message 6: by Heather C (new)

Heather C Eh...

Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions I probably won't be able to read all like the fistings one and stuff

message 4: by Connor (new)

Connor Wright Thanks for at least giving it a try. If it makes you feel any better whatsoever, Brice is not my typical Dom, never mind typical character -- it surprised me, too, when he turned out to be such a jerk. (I'm pretty sure there's about 10K worth of backstory, there.)

Anyway, I appreciate you taking the time to review it and to read it in the first place.

Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions Thank you Connor that is good to know. I did like the writing i just couldn't like the MC

message 2: by Connor (new)

Connor Wright Bubbles (Dane) wrote: "Thank you Connor that is good to know. I did like the writing i just couldn't like the MC"

No problem. It's funny how the things I'm dead certain will be picked at get ignored in favor of people bringing up things I didn't even realize might be an issue -- in one of my other stories, the thing everyone talks about is how one of the MCs didn't get a man of his own at the end, and maybe I could fix that. They didn't even notice the glaring typo in the first chapter! Who knew?

Thanks again.

Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions i only notice obvious typos or when it is stuff like they mean "shifted" but type "shited" that stuff i love