Elice Jrbashyan's Reviews > Dork Diaries: Tales from a Not-So-Fabulous Life

Dork Diaries by Rachel Renée Russell

U_50x66
Oct 10, 11

bookshelves: currently-reading

The main characters of this book are Nikki a girl in middle school, Mackanzie a girl in middle school that always tries to embarrass Nikki, Brianna Nikki's sister, and Nikki's and Brianna' parents. The plot of this story is that Nikki was a wimp in the beggining of the school and turned out to become very popular. In the story Nikki is very embarrassed that she does not have a phone and she thinks that she is the only one the does not have a phone so she starts to sell a bunch of tatoos that she draws on peoples hands in school to rais money to buy a phone. She also always tries to beat Mackanzie at something so she can be proude of herself. By Nikki trying to beat Mackanzie at something she enters a contest. It turnes out that she wins and finally beats Mackanzie at something.The ploblem in this story was that Nikki was not able to beat Mackanzie at anything. The theme of this story is to never think of what other peole think of you and think of what you should do and what you think is right. I really liked this book. It was a very easy book and a very enjoyable book as well. I would recommend other people to read this book because it was a wonderful book. It was a wonderful book because its about a girl in middle school that goes through a lot of thing which can be good advise to other people that are in middle school as well. this is why I really liked this book and why I would recommend this book to other people.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dork Diaries.