Vanessa theJeepDiva's Reviews > Intentional Abduction

Intentional Abduction by Eve Langlais

Oct 11, 11

bookshelves: 2011, ebook, aliens, erotic, science-fiction, request
Read from October 10 to 11, 2011

I love Eve’s books. They have a great blend of humor, wit, adventure and wow that lady writes some sensually erotic sex scenes. Intentional Abduction can easily be read as a stand-alone, although it is the second book in her Alien Abduction series.

Aylia has been deemed fit to procreate and start her own dynasty by her Zonian trainer. Aylia is not Zonian, thus she must go on a breeding quest to find someone who her body is physically compatible for. Having been raised as a strong warrior she is seeking a strong warrior. What better place to find robust virile mate than a cage fight. Jaro is shocked when he finds himself stripped of his clothes and tied up by this feisty human female. He is even more shocked when she tells him she wants his seed.

Oh this is a funny one. Eve has paired two alpha warriors who don’t know how to let anyone in their hearts. They are strong, conniving, exceptional warriors, but when it comes to feelings and relationships these two are oblivious. Everything is a battle of with them. Aylia and Jaro is a perfect match for each other even though they do not know when or how to express these feelings. The roles of captor and abductee, savior and victim not only often blur, but they switch side quite a few times.

I’m looking forward to the next book in the series, Dual Abduction. Readers are given a tiny teaser about Jaro’s cousins Moe and Curly… I mean Brax and Xarn. Eve is giving her readers a ménage involving these two purple bozos. I can’t wait.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Intentional Abduction.