Vanessa theJeepDiva's Reviews > One Knight in Brooklyn

One Knight in Brooklyn by Casea Major

Oct 11, 11

bookshelves: 2011, ebook, erotic, request, fantasy
Read in October, 2011

One Knight in Brooklyn was definitely not what I expected in all the right ways. It was unexpectedly humorous and filled with surprises. Casea also squeezed action, adventure and danger into her super sexy novella.

Marianne has decided she wants a knight in shining armor to sweep her off her feet and that is what she is expecting to get with her 1 Night Stand request. She is a little appalled by the “Yo” that comes from her would be knights mouth. Needless to say what she sees as disaster date is quickly underway.

Robert is also none too happy with his match. Why should he be happy? She has an attitude towards him and is expressively unimpressed with him, not to mention she has immediately stereotyped him. Yet he finds himself continually assisting (and loving every second of it) this damsel in distress.

I enjoyed going on this time traveling disaster date with Marianne and Robert. After they have been shown to their rooms they soon realize that they have been magically transported to a castle in a faraway time and place. After some wandering they also discover that the woods around the castle are a very dangerous place. Even though they are not what they were expecting they share an attraction and chemistry that keeps them enthused about the match. There is an interesting twist towards the end that had me on the edge of my seat.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read One Knight in Brooklyn.