Janelle's Reviews > Maid for the Billionaire

Maid for the Billionaire by Ruth Cardello

Nov 09, 11

bookshelves: e-books, 2011
Read on October 10, 2011

It started off well. An angry billionaire heads home to Boston to deal with the death of the father he hated. He enters his Brownstone that he never goes to and sees the maid. Though she is not really the maid, she is filling in for her sister who is sick. The angry billionaire lusts after the stand-in maid and the maid says, "ew creep, get off me" but secretly she is seriously attracted to him.

Angry billionaire offers to pay her to stay with him she says, "ew creep, no". He finds her anyway and asks her to come to China to comfort him while he signs off on the biggest contract of his life. Stand-in maid says, "okay". He realizes that she is good for him but won't admit that's it's not just physically. She knows she'll get hurt but can't help the feelings she has.

Once the deal is signed in China, with stand-in maid's help, things go downhill, in my opinion, from there.

It wrapped up too neatly and everyone was happy and it just was not good towards the end. Because I liked the premise of the story, I will give it a three. Could have been a four if the ending hadn't been swathed in so much pretty pink ribbons, unicorns and sparkles.
26 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Maid for the Billionaire.

message 1: by Tammy (new)

Tammy HaHa!! You need a creepy guy shelf now!

Janelle Good idea! :-)

Donna Thomas Sex on the plane while everyone on there knew what they were doing was icky to me, the fact she spoke that language and had that big impact on his deal was ridiculous as was the helicopters swooping in at the big moment ridiculous as was the whole story.