Michela Walters's Reviews > Die for Me

Die for Me by Amy Plum

Oct 10, 2011

bookshelves: young-adult, paranormal, angels, good-read-recommend, 2012-top-reads, favorite-authors
Read from March 12 to April 10, 2012

I enjoyed this book. I like that it also ended without a cliffhanger even though there will be more books to come. I appreciate the author giving us all closure on this book while still continuing the story into another book. I've really come to hate huge cliffhangers in books when the next book's release date is a year away.

I thought Kate's acceptance of the Revenant was kind of unrealistic. She's 16, and yes she might have been depressed about leaving Vincent but finding out your boyfriend is undead might trump everything else.

All the same, I still enjoyed the book a great deal. Vincent is pretty swoon worthy, especially that last scene.

Curious to find out if perhaps Kate will become a Revenant in future books.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Die for Me.

04/06/2012 page 108
04/06/2012 page 110
32.0% "I'm so curious to see where this book is going."
04/07/2012 page 130
38.0% "I have a feeling there is trouble ahead. Things are too calm and it feels like Vincent is hidding something..."
04/08/2012 page 215
63.0% "Sometimes Kate really doesn't act /speak like a teenager. J/S"
04/08/2012 page 258
76.0% "So Georgia is involved with some bad peeps...the climax is approaching fast"
04/09/2012 page 285
84.0% "Oy boy... with Vincent dormant, I have a feeling things are about to get ugly in revenent house..."