Alycia's Reviews > Double Shot

Double Shot by Christine d'Abo

Oct 10, 11

bookshelves: arc-or-for-review, contemporary-erotica
Read on October 10, 2011

Sadie has desired her best guy friend, Paul for years. With her life being busy with getting the catering portion of her family's business off the ground and Paul being busy with work and being on the board of directors for Mavericks, a local sex club, they don't spend much time together any more.

Paul is in charge of pulling together a party for Mavericks and instantly thinks of Sadie. This gives Paul the opportunity to get closer to Sadie. While they meet to discuss the party he asks her what her fantasy was and that he hoped she would share it with him. She eventually does, she wants a menage with Paul and the sexy owner of Mavericks, Josh.

What turns out to be a successful party, quickly turns to a heated night, the stuff that fantasies were made for. Sadie gets her wish. She also realizes that Paul wants her just as much as she wants him. But the night doesn't end up well. Jealously spoils the evening. Paul and Sadie ultimately have to decide what they want and have to figure out if it could be love.

Double Shot was an enjoyable shot story and I recommend it to other fans of erotic romance. I am looking forward to the other two books in the series. I assume they will be about Sadie's siblings, Ian and Paige.

*This ARC was provided to me through NetGalley.
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Double Shot.