Iabsolutelyloveiggy's Reviews > Fang

Fang by James Patterson

Oct 10, 2011

Read in August, 2011

SPOILERS! SPOILERS! SPOILERS!

I liked it, and I think it was good that Fang left... but I cried nonstop. Sure, he is my THIRD favorite character, after Gazzy, who's second, and Iggy, who's first. But I had a feeling of despair in my heart. But I still loved it. But thanks to James Patterson, when I read the comments on Fang's Blog at the ending, a was smiling, and laughing. I think there should be like, five more books. When you think about it, how can this series end without them all dying? Only eight books is not enough. Constantly I am looking outside, and when I see hawks, I look around for other objects. These kids are real to me. So when Fang left, I cried like my best friend moved. There can be no ending to Maximum Ride, Fang, Iggy, Nudge, Gazzy, and Angel! (Especially Iggy. I mean, In Angel when he "Died" I almost screamed and ran to my room to cry. And then I read the next page. HE'S ALIVE!!!) These books are too amazing for words. I mean, even amazing is out dated for them. Oh, wait, I just found some. STRAP IN AND HOLD ON TIGHT, AND GET READY FOR THE RIDE OF YOUR LIFE. IT'S SOMETHING YOUR GONNA WANT TO TAKE AGAIN AND AGAIN.

P.S. To all you people out there who are hating on the "Stupid" global warming stuff in the second series, like seriously, that was a great set up for all those mishaps!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Fang.