Krisnet Hernandez's Reviews > Flipped

F 50x66
Oct 09, 11

bookshelves: 1-15
Read in October, 2011

Flipped is a very humorous story about a boy and a girl that have roller coaster ride of emotions towards one another. Bryce moves into a new neighborhood with his family. He has decided right away that Juli is one of the most annoying girls in town and he wants nothing to do with her. Juli, on the other hand, has fallen madly in love with Bryce and has decided she wants nothing more that a kiss from him. As the story goes along, feelings change toward one another because of certain circumstances (including Bryce throwing away Juli's chicken eggs for two years and Bryce reading a newspaper article about Juli and the sycamore tree). They both start to figure out new things about their families that they have never known about for better and for worse.

This book was absolutely amazing! It had me laughing at the first page. I love how it is told in the perspective of both Juli and Bryce. We get the full picture and understand completely why each character feels the way they do. I feel for both characters at times, and it just proves how human people can be and that you should get the whole story before judging people on their appearance or family situations.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Flipped.