Darcy's Reviews > Hot on Her Heels

Oct 08, 2011

liked it
bookshelves: 2011, romance
Read on October 08, 2011

I went into this book hating Garth, didn't really think that would change, so I was surprised by the end and now much I really liked him. I also didn't think that Izzy's plan to win Garth over with love would work as it was a stupid plan, but surprisingly I enjoyed that part of the story. I loved how the girls just bull dozed over him and he was forced to just go with it.

When Garth got involved with Dana it amped things up more. The sisters weren't quite sure who they should chastise when things inevitably went crazy with them.

I thought that Dana had too big of a character change through the story. She wasn't the person we got to know in all the other books.

I still hate Jed, couldn't believe all he did. It seemed like we would hear the worst of the worst, but then some new revelation would come around. I was happy to see him get his at the end and in such a way that it seemed to break something in him.

In this whole series Kathy was a surprise. With all that happened to her it is a blessing that the end result leaves her in a constant happy state. If anyone deserves it she does.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Hot on Her Heels.