Katie Stout's Reviews > Catherine

Catherine by April Lindner

*Update 5/22: YAY for a cover and a blurb! I'm SO excited about this book! Wuthering Heights is one of my favorite novels ever, so I'm pretty sure that this should be epic. *squeal*
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Catherine.

01/11 marked as: to-read

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Cindy It's available and pretty good so far:D

message 2: by Katie (new) - added it

Katie Stout I got it on Netgalley but haven't read it yet!

Cindy are you serious, how did I miss it on Netgalley????? I have wanted to read this one forever. It is pretty good so far. It is told from Catherine and her daughter's POV. I like multiple points of view. Hence is and interesting character.......anyway hope you enjoy it too. Now I want to read Wuthering Heights, since I am enjoying this on so much.

message 4: by Katie (new) - added it

Katie Stout Cindy wrote: "are you serious, how did I miss it on Netgalley????? I have wanted to read this one forever. It is pretty good so far. It is told from Catherine and her daughter's POV. I like multiple points of vi..."

Well, I don't know if it's public on NetGalley? I got an email from Little, Brown with an invitation to download. I don't know how they do stuff on NetGalley publicly now that they're only doing digital galleys now.

And you've never read WUTHERING HEIGHTS?! It's only like, the bestest gothic novel EVER!