SWL's Reviews > The Guys' Guy's Guide to Love

The Guys' Guy's Guide to Love by Robert Manni

F_50x66
Oct 25, 11

I love this book! I'm a New York woman in media and it's such a joy to read a story that captures the NY dating and advertising scene that's real. I could relate to both the male and female characters personally, a few of whom reminded me of my friends. Must say I also enjoyed the male dating perspective and learning some of the tricks of their trade, so to speak. The author writes in a way that is authentic and not patronizing to women, and the story is fast paced, sexy and very entertaining. It had me glued to the pages from the beginning and I could not wait to get to the end which left me feeling totally uplifted. I feel that The Guys' Guy's Guide To Love is unique as it is not your typical pop fiction that's entirely geared towards either men or women. It transcends the typical gender biases and relates a story about relationships and life that's constructive, positive and most of all, fun. I highly recommend it for both guys and gals.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Guys' Guy's Guide to Love.