Lisa's Reviews > Bonnie

Bonnie by Iris Johansen

Oct 20, 11

Read from October 19 to 20, 2011

I don't know how to rate this book! It was too much and not enough all of it! It could have been and should have been better. This book should have left me breathless, understanding, feeling, overwhelmed, and overjoyed! Eve was going to finally find Bonnie and bring her baby home!!! Instead I am still asking questions because I predicted the outcome in Quinn! And it is the WRONG KILLER! It was too easy! I have never written a negative review and I have been disappointed by other authors in the past because they rushed through and you could tell they were either being lazy or had a deadline to meet. I don’t feel like this was a rush job But, maybe over thought? Not enough answers or maybe the wrong answers? Maybe there should have been an Eve, Gallo, Quinn then Bonnie? I am not sure which is why I am not going to rate this book. There was absolutely too much suffering on every single person's part everyone in Bonnie suffered. No I did not get closure… Pity, Bonnie, should have been the icing on the cake.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Bonnie.