Emily 's Reviews > Only In Your Dreams

F 50x66
Oct 15, 11

bookshelves: 8th-grade
Read from October 06 to 15, 2011

This book was okay. I didn't really enjoy it much because nothing really went on the way that I thought it would. It was kind of same-old same-old as the other books so I found it kind of stupid. I don't really recommend the book but if you want to read it go ahead

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Only In Your Dreams.

10/06/2011 "This book is actually really interesting. I'm only in the beginning, but Blair is already in England and something fishy is going on with Lord Marcus. He said that he didn't have anything going on back at home when him and Blair were official in America, but to me that seems sorta fishy. This is because Blair isn't staying in Marcus' castle as he promised, she is staying in a hotel. Can't wait to read what's next!"
10/11/2011 "The part that I'm on in this book is really interesting. I honestly think that Nate falls to hard for girls. He's never really thinking over what he does and says and I think it could affect him in the future. I'm really confused on what's going on with Camilla and Lord Marcus, Blair must be jealous. Is Camilla REALLY Lord Marcus' cousin?! Can't wait to read more!"
10/13/2011 "In the book right now Vannesa is going through some really hard times. She got fired from being the video producer person in the movie Breakfast at Fred's which was a really big oppurotunity. Ken Mogul was really mean to do that and just because his movie wasn't going perfect didn't mean he had to let all of his anger out on her."

message 1: by Sweet (new)

Sweet Reider Where is the page number?