Anas Attic Book Blog's Reviews > Magic Graves

Magic Graves by Jeaniene Frost

Oct 11, 11

Read from October 06 to 08, 2011

As always, Jeaniene Frost didn't disappoint (well, I was disappointed it was over!). I have LOVED everything she has written. The Night Huntress series is my hands-down favorite. This was a great story, especially with Cat & Bones as the main characters. This is after Cat is turned fully, and this is also when she realizes that the abilities she gets from feeding don't last forever. I don't know how I missed this story before, but I was so glad to read it now!!! I also loved the previews to the other stories coming out. Especially Vlad's (squee!) (5/5)

The Kate Daniels prequel.......well, I have not read those books. I downloaded a sample of Magic Bites, and didn't even finish the sample. I REALLY wanted to like the series because it is on everyones's top lists, but I couldn't get into it. I think I don't like stories where there is tons of different creatures, and they all live out in the open in this mythical alternate universe.....just a little too much, you know? But still, after getting through the beginning, I loved the Hollows series, so maybe this is similar. This prequel, however, I did enjoy. (3.5/5) and I may go back and try Magic Bites again, now that I know a little more about the new world in the book. I didn't read any of the previews, because I didn't think I'd really get it. Plus, I never read a series out of order!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Magic Graves.