icantfightfate's Reviews > Dreamfever

Dreamfever by Karen Marie Moning

Oct 10, 2011

bookshelves: favorites, im-glad-ive-read, will-haunt-me-forever
Read from October 06 to 08, 2011

Take me to Rehab! My Addiction to Fever is insatiable!

*screeeeeeeaaaaaaaam*
*breaths in, breaths out*

Gawwwd, I’m trying not to faint!

Jericho Barrons. I’m your slave! Mend me pleaseeeee!

Whew, I’m not sure where to begin in describing dreamfever.
The start is abso-freaking-lutely a knockout.
Sure, in Darkfever, Mac is quite irritating but as the series progress, I came to love Mac and after all she’d been though I came to love her more. She will always have my heart. And yep, Barrons as well. No question there. *drools*

Although I felt the tragic on the last part of Faefever, the result compensated in Dreamfever.
There are still unanswered questions. Come on, I'm getting tired thinking here. I sooo need answers. The list is getting lengthy. Seriously, I’m going crazy for being denied of answers. Events after events are unfolding. As to what/who barrons as well.
while Christian, Dani and Ryodan I got a feeling Moning will make a spin off series designed for them.

So as the dreamfever unfolds, we got to have additional infos regarding the Lord Master. and he's trying so hard to get Mac on his side will never left unnoticed. And in this book we also got to know more about the Abbey, the other sidhe-seers and our Grand mistress too. And while the hunt for the dark book isn’t over, which more likely that I’ll have irregular sleeping patterns but as long as I see Barrons when I close my eyes, I can make it another day-even being deprived of answers. ;)

This is the 4th book, but it still makes me screeeeaaaam damm cliffhangers. And seriously as I read along, I became suspicious to everyone and everything. I know, I’m worst than Mac, but really, I can’t help it. I have a few hunches or maybe just senseless craps. I don’t know what to call them now since Moning made a great job concealing everything hence, making things hard to figure out but it makes the dreamfever- ride worthwhile. Definitely an excellent series I totally love.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dreamfever.

Quotes icantfightfate Liked

Karen Marie Moning
“I was no longer sexually vulnerable to the death-by-sex Fae Prince.
Jericho Barrons was my poison now.”

Karen Marie Moning
“I have a black sense of humor. You try living my life, see what color yours turns.”

Karen Marie Moning
“Life's not linear at all. It happens in lighting flashes. So fast you don't see those lay-you-out cold moments coming at you until you're Wile E. Coyote, steamrolled flat as a pancake by the Road Runner, victim of your own elaborate schemes.”