Molly's Reviews > Wired

bookshelves: favorites
Recommended to Molly by: Novel Publicity
Recommended for: EVERYONE
Read in October, 2011

HOLY MOLY! This was AWESOMENESS! Right down to the very last page, you, the reader, are taken on a FANTABULOUS whirl wind of twists, turns, ups, downs, ins and outs of a superbly written novel. Ms. Carr fills this novel with deep intensity, darkness, suspense, thrills and chills of a secret past, a missing piece to the puzzle, a family drama.

I can't begin to tell you what I liked about this novel. I loved every aspect. While Mary Elizabeth was not my absolute most favorite character, she really fit the role of that confused, withdrawn and difficult to live with soul. Charlie, her husband, was a fantastic character. He really was concerned about his wife, and truly wanted to help her, though he didn't know how. It really went haywire when he had to move out! Their son, Matthew. Bless him, my heart really went out to him. He was wonderful piece to this family!

With a serial killer, gone for many years, reentering the picture, it really turns up the heat on this suspenseful read. Secrets, things better left untouched, come unraveled and Mary Elizabeth is in an upside world. Following along side Mary Elizabeth as she tried to protect her and her son, thinking so many things at once.

I highly recommend this novel to EVERYONE. It's suspenseful....it's dramatic. It's just plain GREATASTIC! If you are looking for a novel that will take you an intense roller coaster ride, then look no further than Martha Randolph Carr's Wired. You'll be turning the pages LATE LATE LATE in to the night. You'll be "wired" by the end of the story, sitting on the edge of your seat, in awe of the rush you feel from reading this horrifically suspenseful story. GREAT job, Ms. Carr! I can't wait to read more of her work!
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Wired.