treehugger's Reviews > A New Earth: Awakening to Your Life's Purpose

A New Earth by Eckhart Tolle

May 03, 09

bookshelves: spiritual, non-fiction, oprah, own_it, popular_lit

I'm rereading this to follow along with Oprah's and Eckhardt Tolle's class on Monday nights - it's really an amazing opportunity to spread real consciousness to SO MANY PEOPLE! So, even though Oprah catches a lot of crap for a lot of the things she does, I think she really does use her 'power' to help the advancement of humanity ;)
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A New Earth.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jessica (new)

Jessica My mom's doing this! What are the online classes like?

message 2: by Carrie (new)

Carrie That sounds like an awesome thing to be a part of! Can you find the information at Oprah.com?

treehugger Yeah, or you can probably google it - the classes can be viewed after they happen from Oprah's "on demand" portion of her oprah.com site - SUPER worthwhile, if you have 90 minutes to sit down and watch it. I took so many notes all over chapter one from last week...VERY COOL that so many people are interested in this event!

I highly recommend it! If you prefer to do things on the go, you can even download the podcast (audio) version of the class for free from iTunes, just search for Oprah and new earth and it should come up! :)

Let me know if you get involved, it'd be fun to have a friend to discuss this stuff with!! (Also, if you do watch the previous classes, let me know what you think, either good or bad..)

Happy Wednesday!! (ridiculously close, anyway)