Mario's Reviews > That Was Then, This Is Now

That Was Then, This Is Now by S.E. Hinton

M 50x66
Oct 05, 2011

Than Was Then This Is Now

I have herd if kids in my town taking drugs, and I know what they can do to you like losing your mind and never getting it back. I know relationships have been lost because of drugs. Just like me, Bryon in That Was Then This Is Now by S.E. Hinton has a tough life right now because he just broke his relationship with mark for selling drugs.
Mark won’t grow up or see life different yet and it’s hard for Bryon to keep hanging out with Mark and doing thing with him. At the same time Bryon is trying to grow up and have a good life but he cant Mark is making it harder and harder for Bryon. Bryon only had one worry that was to pay Charlie his three dollars back life has so simple back then now his worries are about Mark Charlie Mike Angela Cathy M&M Mr. Carlson Tim and Curly Sheppard Mark never grew up so this is what happened for Bryon. Bryon learns at the end of the book you can’t hold on to a friend forever especially if your friend is ruining your life That Was Then This Is Now was a great book that anyone could read and not put in down at also has a lot of action throughout the hole book.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read That Was Then, This Is Now.