Haruka's Reviews > Zen and the Art of Faking It

Zen and the Art of Faking It by Jordan Sonnenblick

F 50x66
Oct 04, 11

Read in September, 2011

This book was very... unique. It was a good unique, not a creepy "unique", but a good one. Most teens like to read about books with romance, wild action, realistic problems that people face in real life, and e.c.t. but this was a novel about a boy who changed his outside "Image" every time he moved away to fit in. For example, he was a surfer in California.

It was cool because the guy in the book, "San Lee" gives his opinion about his review on his life, and school. But he falls for a girl in his new class, Woody. As the story continues, you slowly start to realize more about San Lee's relationship with his father and mother, and you also find out the truth behind Woody.

I will not tell what San Lee pretends his outside image to be in this review, because i don't know anyone I could've discussed this book about... :(
But it was a very good book, I can assure you that if you like humor, realistic fiction, and have a thing for Meditation, READ THIS BOOK!
It was a humorous book so I had a lot of fun reading it.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Zen and the Art of Faking It.