Amanda Cone's Reviews > I Am a Genius of Unspeakable Evil and I Want to Be Your Class President

I Am a Genius of Unspeakable Evil and I Want to Be Your Class... by Josh Lieb

Oct 04, 11

bookshelves: ls5385
Read in October, 2011 — I own a copy

I truly enjoyed this book. Oliver is unspeakably evil and does want to be class president. But is running for class president worth losing a grip on his evil empire? Oliver portrays the ultimate dumb kid persona all the while running an evil empire. He begins a foray into school politics in an effort to cause unspeakable evil in his father's life but things begin to unravel as the election draws near. The book starts out with hilarity as we get a glimpse of Oliver's mind but as he loses his focus on his evil empire the book becomes less funny and more chaotic exactly as Oliver must feel. I would most definitly recommend this book to any parent who wants to encourage their reluctant readers to read. It has pictures, weird chapters (some with only two words!), scenes laid out in dramatic form, and footnotes that will make you laugh!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read I Am a Genius of Unspeakable Evil and I Want to Be Your Class President.