Carol K.'s Reviews > Healing at the Speed of Sound: How What We Hear Transforms Our Brains and Our Lives

Healing at the Speed of Sound by Don Campbell

F_50x66
Nov 04, 11

Read in November, 2011

I won this excellent book on Goodreads and have found many useful ideas to use. This book was very well written with the goals and objectives of the book defined at the beginning,and lots of resources listed at the end. The statements were backed up with scientific studies, investigations, surveys, and were not just theories, showing the reality of the sound/mind/body connection. I wonder if anything like this has been done with animals, for their healing and well-being?

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Healing at the Speed of Sound.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Carol K. Excellent writing...goals and objectives of the book were defined at the beginning, many resources listed at the end, the ideas were backed up with scientific studies, investigations, surveys, showing the reality of the sound/mind/body connection. I wonder if anything like this has been done with animals, for their healing and well-being?