Bridget's Reviews > Hunter's Moon

Hunter's Moon by C.T. Adams

Oct 04, 2011

bookshelves: paranormel, science-fiction-fantasy
Read from January 07 to 12, 2016 — I own a copy , read count: 2

I very much enjoyed this book. Not quite a five star, but 4.5 would work if I could do that. I had bought it on clearance and was going to return it, but decided to give it a try. I loved the different angle taken on a were, who is turned while attempting to assassinate his mark, who happens to be were. She nearly kills Tony, but he survives. But he is now a were and, with no guidance or understanding, learns on his own how to cope with it. He was raised in the "Family" (aka mob) and is a hired assassin. He meets a customer, Sue, who wants to have him take her own life, as she is miserable. As the story develops, they find themselves attracted to each other, even though reluctantly. At the end, they discover that he has been living outside the society of weres, called the Sazi. Good characters and great story. Looking forward to the next one.

Second time was still a good read. I know some reviews are not too good, but honestly, outside of Sue's missing back bone, I really liked the story and characters.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Hunter's Moon.

01/12/2012 page 131
39.0% "Was going to return this book but glad I didn't. It is really a interesting story of a hit man who is also a were wolf. Falling in love."
01/14/2012 page 256
76.0% "So glad I didn't return this. Very interesting viewpoint - in favor of the "Family""
show 3 hidden updates…