Catherine Mustread's Reviews > Murder in Montmartre

Murder in Montmartre by Cara Black

Oct 31, 11

bookshelves: mystery, france, fiction
Read from October 03 to 28, 2011

A bit disappointed in the ending and the way it was wrapped up, but could be my attention wandered as I began my year + immersion in Shakespeare. I did enjoy the inside look at Corsican separatist politics. Not an area/subject in which I had any prior awareness.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Murder in Montmartre.

10/04/2011 page 48
16.0% "I'm beginning to find the Aimee Leduc Investigations series addictive."
10/05/2011 page 127
42.0% "Keeping a list of the characters as they are introduced is very helpful in keeping me reading and enjoying the suspense as the characters begin to be intertwined in Black's suspenseful writing. I like how each book of the series focuses on a different aspect of French culture and politics, this title concerning Corsican Separatists."
10/11/2011 page 178
58.0% "Took a few days off from this book so glad I have my character list to refresh my memory. Now up to 32 characters and the second related murder which is also connected to Corsican politics. Who is the bad guy?"
10/16/2011 page 204
67.0% "Aimee's childhood friend, Laure, is being framed for her partner's murder, and internal affairs does not appreciate Aimee's meddling."