DavinciKittie's Reviews > The Moon, The Madness, and The Magic

The Moon, The Madness, and The Magic by Eliza March

Oct 22, 11

bookshelves: to-read, erotica, paranormal-romance-urban-fantasy, eliza-march, enchanted-mountain
Read in October, 2011

Parts of this were reminiscent of Laurell K Hamilton, particularly in the menage scenes. The characters get really chatty about how it's all going down, reminding me of the hours worth of deliberating Anita, Richard, Jean Claude, and Asher like to do as their warm ups.

Parts of the dialogue/story seemed a little contrived and unbelievable (besides the fact that it's about a dragon shapeshifter and a succubus fairy) but the sex scenes were steamy, and that's why you read a menage book, right? Well, I do anyway. *grin* I do still need some story though, to make me care about the characters, and this one did well enough with the character development that I found it enjoyable. I especially liked Dane's personality - his sarcasm and straightforward approach to everything made me smile, and both men are scorching hot.

Recommended read!
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Moon, The Madness, and The Magic.