Ruth's Reviews > Spell Bound

Spell Bound by Kelley Armstrong

Oct 03, 11

c2011: Nice, quick read. The story does not seem quite so YA as the previous one although the "love story" is still saccharine and unlikely. The plotting is quite good although somewhere in the middle - it seems to have got a bit confused or I got confused as characters were mentioned in a way that seemed I should already know all about them and how they fitted into the story - which I clearly didn't. This could certainly be classified as a beach read or airport read and should appeal to the multitudinous Twilight fans.I ordered this book after reading about the release from the Orbit website but it doesn't tell you that this really is the penultimate book in quite a long series of books. Reading the blurb on the Internet, it seems that the main character, Savannah, was introduced when she was 12 which explains the YA feel to the 2 books that I have read. Savannah's problem was not resolved by the end of the book and I am not sure whether I am intrigued enough to get my hands on the next one. FWFTB: danger, murder, supernatural, unique, restore.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Spell Bound.