Cesya's Reviews > Falling in Between

Falling in Between by Devon Ashley

Feb 18, 2012

bookshelves: arc
Read from December 13 to 16, 2011 — I own a copy

I’d like to thank Devon Ashley for giving me the opportunity to take part in her blog tour. So THANK YOU!

I’ll admit I didn’t get into this book until the second time we met Chance. You know the one I’m talking about? When he’s playing soccer and Jenna gets hit in the head with the soccer ball? Yeah, that one. Chance was very frisky and flirty. The perfect dream boy and I literally mean dream because that’s the only time he saw him. Everyone needs some lovin’ right? Even dream boys.

Then we have Robert. Jenna’s real life crush-turned-boyfriend. He’s pretty amazing. Definitely swoon-worthy too. He treats Jenna great and isn’t pushy with the intimate side of their relationship which gave him brownie points in my book.

My heart ached for Jenna when she came face-to-face with Chance in real life. Why you ask? Because a part of her loved both Chance and Robert. How do you choose between two real life guys who both have a piece of your heart? I couldn’t even tell you who I wanted Jenna to be with because I like both guys for very different reasons.

I thought Falling In Between had a great ending that set us up for the second book. I’m dying to know how it’ll play out. Even though in the end of this book she did choose who she wanted to be with, I’m curious as to who her heart will truly belong to.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Falling in Between.

Quotes Cesya Liked

Devon Ashley
“Chuckling, I cried, “I’m sorry.” I pulled even harder and broke loose from his grip, but I fell backwards onto the floor. He slowly stalked towards me, his smile filled with desire and I pointed my hand at him. “Don’t. Behave!”

“Don’t behave? I accept your terms of parole.”

“That’s not what I meant!” But when my smile broke through, he knew I was lying.”
Devon Ashley, Falling in Between