Mikaela's Reviews > Dare to Dream: Life as One Direction

Dare to Dream by One Direction

Oct 03, 11

bookshelves: to-read

Though I'm worried about how scarily obsessive this will make me look, I'm afraid I'm going to have to put this on my to read shelf- I love the boys too much not to! I'm also actually REALLY curious as to what this book is all about...

As a side note- does anyone else think that Harry looks like a Mexican drug dealer on the front cover of their album? I mean, seriously, come on?!

lol

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dare to Dream.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Krissy (new) - added it

Krissy Amen!! To all of it...it's good to know that even hot ass guys can have bad photos! ;)

Natasa LOL at the drug dealer xD (can't say you're not wrong though)

message 3: by Mikaela (new) - added it

Mikaela haha... Isn't it weird? :)

Natasa well... if you have a Tumblr account I'm sure you've come across a LOT weirder pics of Harry :P

message 5: by Mikaela (new) - added it

Mikaela Lol. You can say that again. :)

message 6: by Katerina (new) - added it

Katerina are you kidding? he looks gorgeous in this pic. they all do, always have always will. and yeah i definitely agree with the tumblr comment. he has a strange mind

message 7: by Mikaela (last edited Mar 04, 2012 11:11PM) (new) - added it

Mikaela Gorgeous, but not as hot as usual. There are much better photo's. For example:

yum

message 8: by Fran (new)

Fran haha he totally does!!!

message 9: by Assia (new) - added it

Assia Sabri what happened to your mind?! Harry is B-E-A-UTIFUL. even as a "Mexican drug dealer"

message 10: by Lily (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lily Thts our Mexican Drug Dealer

message 11: by Assia (new) - added it

Assia Sabri Lily wrote: "Thts our Mexican Drug Dealer"

LAWL ROTFL ;3

Cassie Haha, I always thought he looked awkward in the photo! Haha yes!

Lindsey I love how we directioners can make fun of them because we love them...if we were any normal fans of any normal boys (not extraordinary, good looking, and extremely talented ones like one direction), this would not be acceptable to most people. NIAM FOREVER!

Directioner Alex NIAM! I <3 NIAM!!!!