Emily's Reviews > Sundays at Tiffany's

Sundays at Tiffany's by James Patterson

May 08, 08

Read in May, 2008

Awesome! Not what I was expecting AT ALL. Patterson has this way (with his love stories) of having this fantastical element (note: Lake House) where he doesn't try to explain how or why this is happening (yeah, good luck because it's not based in any sort of reality), but you totally believe it because you want to. And then you are just accepting this crazy new reality and it turns into this really romantic love story and you just root for them. I should have savored it, but I read it fast. I could pick this up again in a few months and enjoy it again.
3 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Sundays at Tiffany's.

Jeanette Dummer I totally agree! It's weird that you just sort of accept their reality even though it's so impossible! We must really want to accept the lack of reality. But then, that's why we read fiction, right? :)

Serena I loved it so much too! But then I would prefer there to be a bit more, just a bit more explanation about how the imaginary friend universe works.