Visionary's Reviews > The Storm That Is Sterling

The Storm That Is Sterling by Lisa Renee Jones

Apr 28, 12

Read from April 25 to 28, 2012

45% in the book - As reunion stories goes I am liking this. Jones did enough to show us how Becca and Sterling sort of met. Thought it was real cute how the two of them had crushes on the other, how circumstances kept them from being together.

Sterling - ahh now there is a man after my own heart. Oh I got a goofy grin when I seen his addiction is the same as mine: Dr. Pepper! Now I am going the thing of him everytime I drink DP (and that's a lot)

Becca is proving to be strong inwardly. I like how she's not afraid of Sterling, able to hold her own around him without caving in like a weak ninny.

The story, I noticed, moved a lot more smoothly than Michael's. Nothing wrong with Michael's story - Lisa just had to open up the world, how the Zodious and Renegades came to be. Sterling's we did not need all that world building, we already versed.

Sterling, the way he loved to antagonize Michael had me laughing. What I am anticpating is for Caleb and Kelly to find their Lifebound.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Storm That Is Sterling.

04/25/2012 page 60