Aimee Laine's Reviews > Hide & Seek

Hide & Seek by Aimee Laine

Apr 11, 2012

(Review from the author)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Hide & Seek.

J.A. Belfield Can I review it yet? *jig-jig*

message 2: by Aimee (new) - added it

Aimee Laine Up to you. :) You were a beta reader of course! :)

J.A. Belfield I shall wait a little while. Give it time to percolate so I don't spend 500 words gushing about Tripp Fox. ;o)

message 4: by Aimee (new) - added it

Aimee Laine LOL

message 5: by Diane (new)

Diane Great cover. I like it. Will check out the book

message 6: by Aimee (new) - added it

Aimee Laine Thanks, Diane! :)

Terri ♥ (aka Mrs. Christian Grey) OOOOh! I want to read!!!!

message 8: by Aimee (new) - added it

Aimee Laine Heheheee. Thanks for the OOOOh! (I love those). :) It'll be out soon and I know there will be some pre-release giveaways, too. :) Hope you love it as much as I do! :)

message 10: by Aimee (new) - added it

Aimee Laine Terri ♥ wrote: "Love the cover!!!"

♥♥♥♥♥ :)

message 11: by J.A. (new) - rated it 5 stars

J.A. Belfield I LOVE Tripp Fox and I shall fight any woman who tries to steal him from me!!! (sssshhhh, Lexi doesn't count) And yeah, I do love the cover, too.

Tripp *sigh*

message 12: by Aimee (new) - added it

Aimee Laine J.A. wrote: Tripp *sigh*"

Terri Rochenski I'm only a few chapters in, but I'll gladly fight ya, Ms. Belfield. Tripp is one hot MC & so is that backside pic on the cover. *fanning face* Um... can we say, YUM??????

message 14: by J.A. (new) - rated it 5 stars

J.A. Belfield Ha! Tripp had been mine way longer than he's been anyone else's. You can try, babe, but the dude always returns to me--three times now, in fact. Or maybe that's just how many times I've read the book. ;o)

Terri Rochenski lol! I'm actually liking this one better than LWL. Hope Aimee doesn't mind. :)

message 16: by J.A. (new) - rated it 5 stars

J.A. Belfield Nah, she won't. She knows this has always been my favourite of hers. Tripp's in a league of his own.