ElaineY's Reviews > Blood and Fire

Blood and Fire by Shannon McKenna
Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Blood and Fire.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Yoshi (new)

Yoshi oh! I didn't know about this one! I have bought book 7 since a very long time but I didn't read it - all the distraction from m/m

message 2: by ElaineY (new) - added it

ElaineY I haven't bought this one yet. I checked and it's $12.99 on ARe and secure epub which I hate because if anything happens to my reader or computer, that's it. I can't download it again and would have to explaining to the publisher and waiting.

I have Book 7 and haven't read that so I should read it first. McKenna is a hit and miss for me and unlike Auntee, I didn't like the first few McCloud books. The McClouds never appealed to me, unlike other groups of MCs. If I like Fade to Midnight and other reviews of Blood & Fire are good, then I might get Blood & Fire in e format. My other McKennas are tradebacks - a format I no longer buy.

message 3: by Yoshi (new)

Yoshi I loved book 1 very much. All my McCloud books are paperback, except book 7 is ebook. Actually, the books are getting worse and worse, but, I do want to know what happened to that brother so many years ago.

message 4: by ElaineY (new) - added it

ElaineY NOTE TO SELF:
Moved this to Low Priority after Jane's review. Same with Book 7.

Looks like I'll have to browse through old Nora Roberts or Linda Howard for a decent MF read.