Maureen Timerman's Reviews > The Wonder of Your Love

The Wonder of Your Love by Beth Wiseman

Oct 04, 11

Read in October, 2011

Love my visit with my old friends. Some I've know for quite awhile now, even if they only had bit parts in this book, was a wonderful time with them.
This is Katie Ann's story, she now has Jonas, her new baby boy. Named for Lillian's Grandfather...who opened these books! Katie Ann is really enjoying her little one, after years of yearning for a baby she now has her own! Ivan has now been gone and deceased for several months, he didn't know about Jonas. The family has rallied around her....including Martha, who claims him as her Grandson.
You will meet a few new characters in this book...including a bit of romance?? for Katie Ann. Vera's cousin Eli has come for a wedding, and some sparks fly.
You will meet Danielle, whom Martha takes under her wing. With some questions answered, there looks to be a bit more folks coming to Canaan to live. The Amish Community is really growing.
I enjoyed this read and can't wait for more visits with these loving friends!

I was provided with a copy of this book by the Publisher Thomas Nelson, and was not required to give a positive review.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Wonder of Your Love.