Jennifer Lavoie's Reviews > Rip Tide

Rip Tide by Kat Falls

Oct 25, 11

bookshelves: adventure, classroom-library, dystopia, favorites, future, scifi
Read on October 25, 2011

Ooooh boy. I really hope there is a sequel to this book. The series is just too good to let go of! And it really leaves a lot of questions at the end, mostly concerning the Seablite gang. Readers finally get to see what Pretty's Dark Gift is, but what about Eel and the others? And Gemma is starting to develop one of her own, but will it continue? Will it bother her or develop into something wonderful?

I loved the characters in this book, both new and old. It had twists and turns I couldn't predict, which was wonderful for me. Most of the time I can spot them coming but they were well crafted. Pretty is still one of my favorite characters and he is starting to develop more and change each time Ty encounters him.

I want more. If you read the first book, you MUST read this one. And I pray that Kat Falls makes another book. So much can be done with this series! Will Benthic Territory finally get the representation it wants and deserves? Will the surfs get their representation? Will the two groups band together fight for their freedoms and rights? And again, Seablite? Where did they head off to now? I just finished it and I feel like reading it over again!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Rip Tide.