Natalie's Reviews > Brother Odd

Brother Odd by Dean Koontz

Jun 10, 08

Recommended for: Koontz fans, Odd Thomas fans
Read in May, 2008

If you love Odd Thomas then you will love this book. If you don't love Odd Thomas then why would you pick up the third book in a series about him? I am a huge Dean Koontz fan and the OT books are among my favorites. I did kind of miss Pico Mundo and the people there but this book was populated with some very interesting characters as well. I especially liked Romanovich. And there was something very satisfying about certain elements of the ending. I hate to "spoilerize" anyone but it has to do with Elvis... and Sinatra;o) Thats all I'm saying!
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Brother Odd.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Kimmay
"If you love Odd Thomas then you will love this book. If you don't love Odd Thomas then why would you pick up the third book in a series about him?"

ha ha loved that comment. :O) I just picked up the fourth Odd book at the library, haven't started it yet but i just can't wait to read what happened to Odd next. :O) You just gotta love Odd. I thought the third book was better than the second.

Natalie Thanks8O) Ooh, I didn't know the fourth was out yet, I have to go to the bookstore! It's called Odd Hours, right? Oh, now I'm excited.