Vanessa theJeepDiva's Reviews > Firestorm

Firestorm by a.c. Mason

Oct 02, 11

bookshelves: 2011, erotic, ebook, menage, paranormal, paranormal-romance, request
Read in October, 2011

The 1 Night Stand series is such a great series of short novellas that work great as stand alones. The premise behind the series is that individuals approach Madame Eve for her match making expertise. Madame Eve not only fulfills the individuals requests but she has the a talent for giving them a little something extra, something in the match that they wanted, but never actually requested or expected to find.

Era is completing her fantasy desire to do list. She has always wanted to know the erotic touch of two passionate men and she wants them to be from a paranormal species. Madame Eve delivers this in the form of two sinfully sexy Phoenixes. Cinaed and Seneb are looking to spend their anniversary with a female. Once the three are together in one of the many Castillo Resorts Firestorm moves at a quick pace, the trio quickly gets into their sole reason for being there. The sex scenes are very erotic and Era, Cinaed and Seneb soon realize that there is more going on between them than just a one night stand. The trios individual likes and dislikes interlaced very well. They each had what was needed for this ménage to work to its fullest potential.

This is the first of the 1 Night Stand novellas that I have read with paranormal characters. I loved the Phoenixes. Their traits were interesting. I liked the reason behind how they were born and the types of lives that this leads them to lead.

I only have one complaint… It was too short. I want more of this trio. Mason did an excellent job of putting so much into so few pages. The meeting and coming together of this trio does not feel rushed. The connection is present and very believable. I’m amazed how so much content was put into these pages.

***m/m/f menage***

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Firestorm.