Branwen *Blaidd Drwg*'s Reviews > Brightest Kind of Darkness

Brightest Kind of Darkness by P.T. Michelle

Oct 16, 11

bookshelves: young-adult, paranormal-romance
Read in October, 2011

Inara is a pretty typical high school girl. She plays soccer, crushes on guys from the football team, and has friends. But every night she dreams about exactly what is going to happen to her the next day. She's had these dreams since she was seven, and never really tried to counteract anything she saw in them-until she dreams of someone setting a bomb off at school. When she anonymously calls in the bomb threat and averts the danger to the school, strange things start to happen around her and she realizes that she diverted Fate. And he is pissed!

This book was such an exciting page turner! I loved it! I was immediately hooked by this book's unique storyline and awesome characters! The suspense kept me guessing until the very end and I LOVED watching Nara and Ethan's relationship unfold. This was a very different type of YA book and was really entertaining! This is definately the type of story you will want to read over and over again!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Brightest Kind of Darkness.