Steph Sinclair's Reviews > Finale

Finale by Becca Fitzpatrick

Feb 04, 13

bookshelves: unlikely, i-blame-twilight, young-adult
Recommended for: Bahahahaha!!!

Oh, my damn. Now it has a pseudo cover with random scattered black raven's angel's feathers.

OMFG.

I think...I think...

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

I'mgonnabesick

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Finale.

Comments (showing 1-13)

dateUp_arrow    newest »

message 13: by Ceilidh (new)

Ceilidh If that cash cow gets milked any further, the cows may revolt and fight back.

There's something so incredibly depressing about women my mum's age fawning over this series and going on about how super sexy and hawt Patch is. I want to parachute copies of The Equality Illusion & The Purity Myth into every library that has these books.

message 12: by Surin (new)

Surin Hahaha! I've never read hush hush but all the stuff I've read about it just makes me wanna stay away! Patch does not sound sexy at all (unless one considers an abusive sociopath sexy?).

message 11: by Eve (new) - rated it 2 stars

Eve Davids Lauren Kate got a book deal. You know she had to go get hers too! They are forever locked in some type of competition of who will sell the more Angel books I will never touch.
You know their behavior is somehow making me respect MAGGIE. S's behavior. At least she hasnt tried to milk her Shiver series yet. Although with that ending I have a feeling she will at some point in the future.
The way I see it all these authors are too scared to write something else, because they have no confidence that it will sell and in their writing abilities.

message 10: by Steph (last edited Oct 02, 2011 11:24AM) (new) - added it

Steph Sinclair It seems like everyone is taking a page from Cassie's book (pun intended) these days: milking that cash cow dry.

SL, Didn't ya hear? Co-dependent relationships are so hot n' sexy. o.O

Duchess, I really hope Maggie wouldn't revisit Mercy Falls. And you're so right about them not having confidence. Just look at Richelle Mead. She now has a 6 book spin off series deal for Bloodlines and I hear she is doing a spin off series for her Succubus series as well.

message 9: by Kate (new)

Kate Maggie is NOT going to reveist mercy falls she said this is it she is however finsihing up her fairy trilogy with a third book which is good since it seemed uneven to have one trilogy then only one series with two books this way it's even but mercy falls is DONE as is Scorpio races there is a "winter novle" (which is book 3 of the fairy trilogy) and a "magical" noval she just finished don't know when we will hear about that

Zero vi Britannia Stephanie wrote: "It seems like everyone is taking a page from Cassie's book (pun intended) these days: milking that cash cow dry.

SL, Didn't ya hear? Co-dependent relationships are so hot n' sexy. o.O

Duchess, I..."

Why can't these writers take a page from Rowling and not Cassie?

message 7: by Ceilidh (new)

Ceilidh Claire may plan to milk it further:

Zero vi Britannia Ceilidh wrote: "Claire may plan to milk it further:

Sadly, I kind of want to read the Dark Artifices. Not because of the story! I just like that involve fabricated worlds and cultures. Bad, Zero! Bad, Zero!

message 5: by Steph (last edited Feb 10, 2012 07:50AM) (new) - added it

Steph Sinclair Ceilidh wrote: "Claire may plan to milk it further:

You have gotto be kidding me! What the hell. It sounds like a new location with the recycling of old plots and characters from Harry Potter The Draco Trilogy The Mortal Instruments.

FML!

message 4: by Nora (new) - added it

Nora I didn't even finish reading the third book silence. I couldn't do the Patch&Nora love story anymore. When is authors going to learn that you can't just base a book after a couples love and feelings for each other. I mean seriously where is the plot. Don't the book suppose to be about more than just a passive teenage girl and a abusive-sociopath stalker guy. Is it too much to ask for a story with a plot, character depth and development, and a little tragedy. Instead of that happily ever after crap.

message 3: by Esther (new) - added it

Esther @Nora West I couldn't finish it either. It was stupid.
@Stephanie Sinclair Wow that is exactly what I said. In fact I yelled it. ugh, so tired of these spin offs.

message 2: by Ravenous (new)

Ravenous Biblioworm Ceilidh wrote: "Claire may plan to milk it further:

I just screamed and scream and scremaed and punched a few holes in my walls. Seriously? I cannot tell you how aggrivated I was reading Clockwork Prince/Angel... I was like WTF (excuse the wannabe language) this is Mortal instrument all over again.... does this lady have any other talents aside ripping off other folks and her own ideas? I'm going to go rage some more....

message 1: by Savannah (new)

Savannah I like c Cassandras books, yes after city of fallen angels, I happened to loose interest in city of lost souls. I'm also a fan of her other series the infernal devices, I'm pretty sure I ripped all my hair out with the frustrating ending of " CP" yet I can't seem to wait for clockwork princess, its aganizing but prob. Worth it... Unless I go bald from reading it again... But I do enjoy them along with many other people, why do u think there making a movie of city of bones an clockwork angel?... The artifices on the other hand does seem like a repeat but still may be a whole new idea...who knows?:) I personally luv both series but if u want a good book read " Daughter of smoke an bones" it was the best book I've ever read, an I'm a HUGE book reader an critic, so read it.:D