Faye's Reviews > Boys that Bite

Boys that Bite by Mari Mancusi

Oct 04, 11

bookshelves: young-adult, vampires-characters, first-in-series, read-in-2011, paranormal, romance
Read in October, 2011

I've been slowing down on my reading since a friend of mine and I have a bet that I should read 150 books this year and since she will treat me once I did and we are pretty busy these days I decided that I'll give her time to ready her money for the treat. *grins*

So, this book is a short one and took me just a day to finish it. I know what you'll say, vampires again. IKR! But then, I guess the 'something new' in here is that the main characters are identical twins and that the vampire who was supposed to make one of the twins one of the undead made a mistake and got the wrong twin. Then the other 'new' concept (or I think since it's the first time I read it so maybe it's new for me) is that the vampirism (being a vampire, just my invented term) can be reversed with purified blood from the Holy Grail. How cool is that, right?

All in all, I would still like to read the book two of this series. I know, sucker huh. (w/ pun intended. ha-ha)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Boys that Bite.

Quotes Faye Liked

Mari Mancusi
“I can sue you? Cool." I rummage around in my purse for a pen, wanting to write this down. "Under what? Medical malpractice? Assault with a deadly fang?" I look up. "How much you think the courts would award me for that?"

Rayne frowns. "Sunny, stop being a bitch. Can't you see poor Magnus is freaking out here?"

"I need to stop being a bitch? For Magnus's sake?" I stare at her, unbelieving. "Uh, hello? He's the guy who walked up and bit me for absolutely no reason whatsoever.”
Mari Mancusi, Boys that Bite