Ronda Tutt's Reviews > The Familial Witch

Nov 05, 11

bookshelves: paranormal, paranormal-romance
Read on November 05, 2011

Beautiful Story!

This was such a sweet short fast pace story. It was so touching how the Familiar Witch Aisleen’s stayed strong and honored her vow with the Mother Goddess even when she was faced with taking care of one of her enemies (Lucien) from long ago.

I loved the smooth writing and only craved more in the end. The story isn’t really a love story but the Familial Witch Aisleen and Eternal Lucien end up together in the end as he asks to stay to make up for all his wrong doings in the past. The attraction between the two of them is evident in both their actions towards each other. I loved Aisleen character for it showed a strong independent woman who did everything herself to survive on her own without a man. I truly admire women like that.

The story in the end is left open to insinuate that Aisleen and Lucien will become a couple and part of the plot of catching Alistair, whom is a traitor of his own kind as he purchases liquid silver in order to freeze vampires and others like himself in order to break the alliance between the species and start a war. This is definitely a story that has captured my interest and I can hardly wait for the next book to follow.

Great Read!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Familial Witch.