Sita Sargeant's Reviews > Wolf Island

Wolf Island by Darren Shan

Oct 28, 11

bookshelves: own, paranormal, young-adult, reviewed
Recommended to Sita by: My American friend Cam
Recommended for: People into the YA Horror genre

Because it’s like the eighth in the series, I’m going to give it a quick review.

Characters: 8/10
Told from Grubbs’s point of view we already know most of the characters, so it’s nice to see how they are changing and facing the situation.

Writing: 8/10
How he described some of the scenes, especially what Grubbs was feeling. WOW! I felt as if I was actually in Grubbs’s head.

Plot: 9/10
This book is told from Grubbs’s point of view once again, and this has my book has my favourite scene out of the entire series (not going to spoil it for people that haven’t read it), but this book was amazing, it probably had one of the best plots. Wolf Island, god that place is amazing. How the author describes it. WOW! The plot was also original, especially considering the fact that it’s the eighth in the series.

Enjoy-ability: 8/10
As always, I enjoyed it, probably more than I did the last couple of books. I was beginning to get a bit sick of the series, but this book pulled me right back in. Just, remember this book isn’t for everyone, but for those it is, it is once again a huge success. And I think you’ll agree with me.

description

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Wolf Island.