Kara's Reviews > Finale

Finale by Becca Fitzpatrick

Dec 15, 12

bookshelves: angels, urban-fantasy, romance, paranormal-supernatural
Read from December 13 to 15, 2012

That was so much better than I expected. Loved it, but I'm sad to see that it's over.
20 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Finale.

12/13/2012 page 14
3.0% "It's been ages since I read the last book. Have kinda forgotten what happens ..."
12/14/2012 page 42
9.0% 4 comments
12/15/2012 page 263
57.0% 3 comments
show 5 hidden updates…

Thamy It would have been funny if the title was The Apocalypse! lol I really want to know the ending of this series, I was a bit disappointed with Silence.

Kara Thamy wrote: "It would have been funny if the title was The Apocalypse! lol I really want to know the ending of this series, I was a bit disappointed with Silence."

Haha, I think I need to re-read the series because I can't remember much of it. Yeah-- I want to know the ending, but I reckon I'll be disappointed. From memory, I liked Silence, but that was last year and I wouldn't be surprise if my opinion has changed. :)

Thamy I thought she could have ended with Silence instead of streatching the story, I felt a bit cheated.

Kara Same, I think originally, Silence was going to be the last book but she changed it or something.

message 5: by Alex (new) - added it

Alex I think it was named Finale because all of the titles have to deal with music.

Tiana Finale isn't the title -___- That's obvious enough. And you really don't know why there should be a reason for his shirt to be off? A-duh, because he's Patch! He's hot, and he's a Guardian - most Guardians don't wear shirts due to their wings.

message 7: by Kara (last edited Jun 10, 2012 01:23AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Kara Tiana wrote: "Finale isn't the title -___- That's obvious enough. And you really don't know why there should be a reason for his shirt to be off? A-duh, because he's Patch! He's hot, and he's a Guardian - most G..."

What do you mean? I'm pretty sure that Finale is the title. Ha,I don't think he's particularly 'hot' anymore -- good point about the Guardian thing, though.

message 8: by Rosy (new)

Rosy Khan can u guys just shut up the book is actually really good

message 9: by Rosy (new)

Rosy Khan and who cares if hes shirless or not seriously!

message 10: by Kara (new) - rated it 4 stars

Kara Rosy wrote: "can u guys just shut up the book is actually really good"

No, actually. I won't "shut up". I was just replying to a comment. You don't know if this book is going to be good or not - it hasn't been released. The shirtless thing was just something that I wanted to point out.

message 11: by Amelia (new) - added it

Amelia Cause he's a fucking angel!

Tiana Amelia wrote: "Cause he's a fucking angel!"

True that.

message 13: by Kara (new) - rated it 4 stars

Kara Amelia wrote: "Cause he's a fucking angel!"

Hah. (;

message 14: by Zireael (last edited Oct 11, 2012 01:09PM) (new) - added it

Zireael Rose Finale IS the title, and a ridiculous one at that. I don't think Patch is hot either, and in my opinion, the cover just looks... ugly. Cheesy. Unattractive. Etcetera.

message 15: by Amelia (new) - added it

Amelia You do realize shes not the one who makes the cover? She writes the book and then has a SEPERATE person draw or take a picture for the cover. And anyways, have you read the book? Dont judge before you actually get to read it. I dont know about you people but I dont stare at the f*#@ing cover for an hour! I read the book and put it back on my shelf!

message 16: by Kara (new) - rated it 4 stars

Kara It's pretty obvious that the author doesn't make the cover; she's the writer, not the graphic designer/photographer/whatever. But seriously, mate, everyone is entitled to their own opinions. So just chill there. Nobody is actually judging the book yet, as I realise that it hasn't been released -- me personally, I was judging the cover. Which, might I add, have the right to. I don't really like the cover, and my first impression of the book is always on the cover. It's the first thing that catches my attention or draws me into wanting to read it in the first place. Picky -- hell yeah, that is -- but that's just the way I am. Of course I don't stare at the cover for an hour, but it's not like I don't notice whether I like the cover or not ...

message 17: by Zireael (new) - added it

Zireael Rose Whoa, calm it down, there! I'm entitled to an opinion as much as you are, thank you very much, and I wasn't judging the book by its cover at all. I was merely stating that I do not LIKE the cover. I didn't say that because I think it's a bad cover that I think it's a bad book; I won't know until I read it. It is true that I don't enjoy the other books in this series much, but I read every book in a series once I've started it regardless of whether I like it or not, and I will form my opinion on this particular book once I have read it. And yes, I know the author doesn't make the cover. -.-

While I don't stare at the cover for an hour necessarily, I love to look at and admire the covers of my books. 8]

Also, like Kara said, I can't possibly NOT form an opinion on the cover... when I look at it, I am going to decide whether or not I like it. Covers don't affect my overall opinion of the book -- the cover is often what I'm drawn to first, BUT, I don't like a book solely because of the cover. I like it because I read it and think it's a good book. Some books I own a terrible but have wonderful covers, and vice versa.

message 18: by Leah (new) - rated it 3 stars

Leah Totally on the same page...I loved the series before but I re-read them and didn't like them so much anymore...reading this book will hopefully be less painful than pulling a tooth out but then again it could happen I don't have the best of luck

message 19: by Anne (new)

Anne Fermin Hi! I just wanted to know if the whole series has some cheating or love triangles involved? I'm really not a fan of love triangles and cheaters. Thank you!

message 20: by Amelia (new) - added it

Amelia Anne wrote: "Hi! I just wanted to know if the whole series has some cheating or love triangles involved? I'm really not a fan of love triangles and cheaters. Thank you!"

No cheating and there isnt really a love triangle.

message 21: by Anne (new)

Anne Fermin Thank you :)