Gavin Stephenson-Jackman's Reviews > Life Lessons

Life Lessons by Kaje Harper

May 29, 2012

Read from May 26 to 29, 2012 — I own a copy

I don't think I could ever do what Tony does for Mac. Going back into the closet would be just devastating. I'm glad to say that although there are times and places where discretion is the best course my husband and I do not have to hide ourselves from public scrutiny frequently.

Mild mannered teacher Tony Hart is caught up in a murder of a fellow teacher at his school where he meets Detective Jared MacLean (Mac), the investigating officer. The murderer is on the loose and the investigation is not going well. The murderer, afraid that he had been seen starts to look for ways to intimidate and threaten one person who might identify him.

Heavily closeted Mac is attracted to Tony and Tony likes his men strong. The two find that they share an affinity for understanding each other in many ways particularly when they meet as they are looking after their respective children.

Rescuing each other psychologically from their respective demons the two fall madly in love and strike a deal to protect Mac and still be with one another. Will they be able to maintain their relationship a secret. What will happen if it gets out.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Life Lessons.

Quotes Gavin Liked

Kaje Harper
“The whole room said, "Admire without touching anything and then get out.”
Kaje Harper, Life Lessons
tags: humour

05/26/2012
05/27/2012
17.0% "The whole room said, "Admire without touching anything and then get out." This sounds like the description my husband would give to his brother's living room, white carpets and all."
show 7 hidden updates…